When visiting the Tybout House Yarn & Candy Shop please observe our Covid-19 requirements.
- Wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands at the door.
- Social distance while in the shop.
…supporting a community of fiber enthusiasts and local vendors
WELCOME TO THE TYBOUT HOUSE!
We are member owned, volunteer operated yarn and candy shop run by women
OUR GOALS ARE…
- to bring a variety of fibers to local fiber artists where they can feel the texture and weight of the yarn prior to purchase,
- to keep the fiber arts alive through education,
- to form a community for fiber artists to participate in activities and events,
- to preserve the integrity of the historic Tybout House purchased by J.P. Jefferson for his cousin Ella Tybout, poet and author.
The Tybout House Shops also houses an “Old Fashion Candy Shop”. We are trying to bring back the days when you could decide for yourself what goes into your box of sweets and experience the flavors that we remember as children
Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
117 Market Street, Warren, PA 16365
Tybout House Partners
|Barbara Tracey||Financial Officer|
|Carolyn Worley||Events Coordinator|
|Rhonda Goto-Bish||Facebook, Instagram, Ravelry|